ST1300.us.com  

Go Back   ST1300.us.com > Riding & Touring > Riding Gear, Equipment & Services > Helmets

Helmets Do you have a favorite helmet? Put your reviews of it here.

Old November 3rd, 2008   #11
BCST1300

Default Re: Schuberth C3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Kirby View Post
Be careful if you order from these guys, make sure you specify Fed-Ex or someone who will track the package all the way across the ocean.

I ordered 6 C2 shields from them for various people and never got them. They had sent them Deutsche Post which is the German PO and the tracking was dropped as soon as they reached the U.S. No one could find them. We got it all sorted out, eventually and my credit card company refunded the money but it took many, many phone calls and I never got the shields. As ever YMMV, just one data point.

Andy

PS I see on the web site they are using UPS now, probably a good thing but it's no cheaper than ordering it from the UK and being British, I'm not going to order anything from people who dropped bombs on my Granny <joke!!!!>
My Granny is German so the people dropping bombs on her were your people.

I got my helmet via UPS and because over seas Air is a premium service i got the brokerage free. The C3 price is under 500 Euros.

I first owned a Nolan and found it noisy and too tight across the forehead. My Concept was quiet and fit perfect. the C3 is the quietest helmet I have ever worn so I am surprised to hear other call it loud. I tried shoei and couldn't get a good fit and I found that helmet very loud.
My wife has an HJC that is loud. Her mic is always going live in the wind so I can hear her road and wind noise on the intercom.

The Shuberth accomodate Autocom headsets almost without any modification to the foam.
BCST1300 is offline   Reply With Quote