ST1300.us.com  

Go Back   ST1300.us.com > Honda ST1300 Forums > General

General For posts related to the Honda ST1300.

Closed Thread

Old October 5th, 2008   #1
zldrider
Chief Bottle-washer

Thumbs up New Members - READ THIS FIRST!

Hi gang,

Right now, I still have some work to do to the new forum. For example, the other "styles" or "skins" are ready but do not have all the menu options that the default "skin" you are now using have. I have to program them in. So, although you can switch to the other skins by using the option drop-down at the bottom Left-hand corner, you won't have some of the functionality that this skin has. You WILL have 99% of the functionality so, if you like the other skins better, feel free to change.

Also, I have added instructions on how to copy your photos/pictures from the old forum to this one. I would really appreciate it if you would copy your pics over and save them to your new photo albums. We had a lot of great photos over there and I don't want to lose them. There were just too many for me to copy over by myself. If you have any new ones, feel free to add them too.

We have a HelpCenter too! One of the features that is on this skin but not on the others yet. Use it if you find bugs or need help. We will try to get to you as fast as we can.

Finally, I realize that we still have a lot to do here like moving some of our old content over and little things like centering the main Logo art over the forum. I'm slowly getting to all that but, I thought that it was time to move you all over and let you have at it. So, please continue posting like normal and soon, we'll be full of our normal great content, talking oil and tires and giving each other a bad time. ;-)

I really hope you enjoy this new home and appreciate your patience.

Best regards,

Joe Zulaski
STOC# 929, IBA# 218

Last edited by zldrider; October 15th, 2008 at 10:55 AM. Reason: adding new info
Closed Thread