ST1300.us.com

ST1300.us.com (http://www.st1300.us.com/forums.php)
-   Quebec, Canada (http://www.st1300.us.com/forumdisplay.php?f=118)
-   -   Anybody from Quebec...? (http://www.st1300.us.com/showthread.php?t=252)

Oldman October 9th, 2008 01:50 PM

Anybody from Quebec...?

Hi,

Anybody around my neck of the wood...?

LEINADEUGAL October 9th, 2008 06:39 PM

Re: Anybody from Quebec...?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oldman (Post 571)
Hi,

Anybody around my neck of the wood...?

Yes ... :)

rocketroddd October 10th, 2008 12:22 AM

There is quite a few of us on the west coast of B.C. and the Pacific Northwest who are originally from " La belle Province " !! I'm from Chicoutimi - Nord now called " Saguenay " ....why changing the name I will never understand it ! Bonne journee et bonne route !! Rod

zldrider October 11th, 2008 11:01 AM

I've never been to Quebec nor to many other eastern provinces and/or territories in Canada and, I think I need to rectify that this next summer. I have been to B.C., Alberta, Saskatchewan, and the Yukon Territory.

Life is short.

I'm going to see if my wife wants to come with me on the trip but, dammit; I'm going. Cool!

So, although I'm not in Quebec now, I will be there come July or August sometime.

I also want to do a 49 U.S. State ride before I die. I've done almost all of the U.S. States (as my signature map shows) but, I haven't done the 49 State ride. I've been up to Hyder, Alaska for Hyderseek to celebrate others 48 and 49 State rides.

Maybe I should combine the two? Hmmmm...

Perhaps we could arrange a lunch get-together when I pass through Quebec?

Oldman October 11th, 2008 01:29 PM

Well Joe,

You are more then welcome...

Let me know when the time come and we will arrange something for sure.

Oldman.

LEINADEUGAL October 13th, 2008 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rocketroddd (Post 606)
There is quite a few of us on the west coast of B.C. and the Pacific Northwest who are originally from " La belle Province " !! I'm from Chicoutimi - Nord now called " Saguenay " ....why changing the name I will never understand it ! Bonne journee et bonne route !! Rod

:) So,Rod ... You are a "exilé" ,here in the province,we still call "Chicoutimi" by is name.
Happy to learn that I'm not the only one, from province of Quebec on this forum.:rolleyes:
Bonne jounée a toi aussi ...

Daniel.

gaetant October 15th, 2008 12:00 PM

Another one from Quebec. I didn't use ST much this year. Too many other activities. I will try to fix this before hibernation.

Salut,

Gaetan :)

mbastien October 21st, 2008 11:23 AM

Oui, un nouveau qui aimerait bien discuter de ST1300 avec d'autres proprio de ST. I do feel a bit left out as "cruisers" seem to be more ,much more popular in my region.

Oldman October 21st, 2008 01:03 PM

Hi, Bonjour...

let me know if you ever come around the Laurentians,
We will surely talk about our st1300.
There are a couple of guys around here that do have St1100 and ST1300.

gaetant October 22nd, 2008 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mbastien (Post 1146)
Oui, un nouveau qui aimerait bien discuter de ST1300 avec d'autres proprio de ST. I do feel a bit left out as "cruisers" seem to be more ,much more popular in my region.

Don't care about cruisers. Let them shake their ... and enjoy Sport Touring. They just don't know what they miss.

Si tu passe dans le coin (Lorraine, QC). Arrête dire bonjour...

Salut,

Gaetan